The CID Group is an informal, international network of scholars and journal editors interested in high-quality management research, including marketing, innovation and collaborative aspects in and between contemporary organizations and society. The CID Group was launched on June 10, 2019.
What the CID Group is
- promoter and provider of expertise in developing high quality scientific publications in management field,
- facilitator of international networking with other authors and editors of patronaged journals,
- promoter of umbrella journal articles through scholarly initiatives related to the CID Group,
- a vertical and horizontal platform for communication and collaboration in the “academic supply chain” – matching authors’ and patronaged journals,
- an animator of enthusiasm and motivation to conduct and publish scientific research in the field of management contributing to world science.
The CID Group aims to be a platform, open for knowledge sharing and collaboration of researchers and journal editors with interest in management research, including: collaborative innovation development, business and social innovations, innovation management, general marketing, business-to-business marketing, relationship marketing, social marketing, operation management, technological development, services management and others.
The multidisciplinary character of the CID Group is related also to different research contexts such as: business and public sector, B2B and B2C, dyadic relations and networks, manufacturing and distribution channels, physical products and services, collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, domestic and foreign collaborators.
All interested researchers especially in management field are invited:
- to use and contribute to the CID Group platform, especially in terms of knowledge sharing,
- to participate in scientific events related to the CID Group,
- to use articles published in journals under the auspices of the CID Group in their scientific work.
The CID Group coordination
- Coordinator: Dariusz Siemieniako, Bialystok University of Technology, Kozminski University, Poland
- Coordinator for methodological issues: Maciej Mitręga, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Secretary: Krzysztof Stepaniuk, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
The CID Group Scientific Board
- Adam Balcerzak, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland
- Gianita Bleoju, University Dunarea de Jos, Romania
- Joanna Ejdys, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
- Marcin Gębarowski, Cracow University of Economics, Poland
- Romualdas Ginevičius, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Ewa Glińska, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
- Paweł Korzyński, Kozminski University, Poland
- Christian Kowalkowski, Linköping University, Sweden
- Katarzyna Krot, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
- Grzegorz Leszczyński, Poznan University of Economics and Business, Poland
- Grzegorz Mazurek, Kozminski University, Poland
- Maciej Mitręga, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Gregor Pfajfar, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Edyta Rudawska, University of Szczecin, Poland
- Sharyn Rundle-Thiele, Griffith University, Australia
- Dariusz Siemieniako, Bialystok University of Technology, Kozminski University, Poland
- Beata Zatwarnicka-Madura, Rzeszow University of Technology, Poland
Patronage of journals
Collaboration with editors of reputable scientific journals that have patronage over the CID Group’s scientific initiatives, including journals such as:
- Oeconomia Copernicana (Scopus; WoS: IF 2020 = 4.274; MNiSW: 70)
- Baltic Journal of Management (Scopus; WoS: IF 2020 = 2.897; MNiSW: 70)
- Journal of Social Marketing (Scopus; WoS: IF 2020 = 2.020; MNiSW: 70)
- Journal of Business Economics and Management (Scopus; WoS: IF 2020 = 2.028; MNiSW: 70)
- Engineering Economics (Scopus; WoS: IF 2019 = 1.000; MNiSW: 70)
- Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review (Scopus; WoS; MNiSW: 70)
- Economics and Environment (Scopus; WoS; MNiSW: 40)
- Engineering Management in Production and Services (Scopus; MNiSW: 40)
- Central European Management Journal (Scopus; MNiSW: 40)
- Transnational Marketing Journal (Scopus; MNISW: 20)
- Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets (MNiSW: 20)
- Modern Management Review
Academic events related to the CID Group
- 3rd CID Group event: “Paper development CID Group Seminar” within Congress of Marketing Departments’ Scientific Employees 2020, University of Szczecin, Szczecin, Poland, October 25-27, 2021.
- 2nd CID Group event: Research Online Seminar “Business Relationships for Social Impact in conjunction with CID Group Seminar”; hosted by Kozminski University, Warsaw, Poland, September 10-11, 2020.
- 1st CID Group event: “The International Scientific Conference on Collaborative Innovation Development – CID Conference 2019”, Bialystok University of Technology, Kleosin, Poland, June 10-11, 2019. CID Group launching
The CID Group patronage of scientific conferences
- Congress of Marketing Departments’ Scientific Employees 2020, University of Szczecin, Szczecin, Poland, October 25-27, 2021
- 3rd scientific conference „Commodity science in Research and Practice”, Faculty of Commodity Science and Product Management, University of Economics in Cracow and Polish Society of Commodity Science, Cracow, November 6-8, 2019